myStaffingPro® Applicant Tracking System
Spend less time screening resumes and hire the best candidate faster with our online applicant tracking system (ATS). By helping you recruit, qualify, track, and hire the right candidates, myStaffingPro can reduce your time-to-fill, while its customization features and analytics make the hiring process easier for your applicants as well.
Improve Your Recruiting, Qualification, Tracking, and Hiring Processes
Create a candidate-friendly experience based on your company’s processes that is easily accessible via computer, smartphone, employment kiosk, or interactive voice response system.
All myStaffingPro products include:
- A careers web page optimized to be found on Google, Bing, and other search engines.
- An easy-to-use online application process.
- The ability to create requisitions, search capabilities, and receive thorough tracking and analytics reports.
- Free social media recruiting tools to extend your recruiting and help build your applicant pool.
Prescreen applicants and build your candidate network with our award-winning ATS. Our online application process has many configuration options for administrators, and gives hiring managers a portal that can improve response rates.
- Build an online application process with sourcing, EEO disclosure, prescreening, resume/document upload, and an employment application.
- Easily obtain and track manager feedback.
- Assign role-defined user access.
Administrators and managers can customize myStaffingPro Premier with scheduling tools, an automated onboarding process, system integration, and other popular configuration options. Call us at 800-322-7292 and let's discuss your applicant tracking requirements.
- Configure recruitment, qualification, tracking, hiring, administration, and user access.
- Build the applicant tracking solution that’s right for your company.
Our onboarding solution helps you complete the new-hire experience and ensure each document is accessible anytime from our secure online document vault.
- Integrate onboarding with the rest of the hiring process.
- Let new hires fill out pre-hire forms from home.
- Stay informed through notification emails.