Incorporating your business should be one of the first steps you take as a new business owner. Entity formation can help protect your personal and business assets, save on taxes, and add legitimacy to your business.
That's why we've partnered with MyCorporation, a leading provider of online document filing services, to make it fast and easy for business owners and entrepreneurs to form a corporation or limited liability company (LLC). In addition to providing business formation services, MyCorporation can also help you:
- File for S-corporation status
- Obtain a tax ID/Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
- Update minutes and bylaws
- File annual reports
- Register a trademark or copyright
- Obtain business licenses
Reasons to Incorporate Your Business
- Protect your personal assets.
- Save money on taxes.
- Add legitimacy to your business.
- Gain interest from investors.
For tools, information, and services that can help you incorporate and start your business, visit BuildMyBiz, our resource site for entrepreneurs.