Mobile and Online Payments
Take payments anywhere, anytime with our online payment terminal and mobile payment processing app for most iPhone®, iPad® or AndroidTM devices. Use them on-the-go or at your place of business as your primary payment terminal or as an additional terminal during busy sales seasons.
Turn your PC and Internet connection into a cost-effective payment terminal that can accept credit and debit cards, as well as electronic checks and gift cards. VirtualMerchant can process transactions face-to-face, through mail order, over the phone, or online.
- Flexible – Supports dynamic currency conversion (DCC), real-time processing, and up to 5,000 users and Merchant IDs.
- Efficient – Use your existing PCs, process transactions in as few as three seconds on a high-speed Internet connection, and submit transactions at a later date than authorizations.
- Easy to Use – No software required, uses familiar screens based on web browsers, offers on-screen help, and supports peripherals like mag-stripe readers, PIN pads, and receipt printers.
Customers who feel comfortable doing business with you may be more likely to give you repeat business. So give them the ability to pay with a card through your smartphone or tablet. Our mobile payment processing app encrypts your customers’ credit card data, and all information is sent to and stored in a secure, hosted environment.
To process payments on your smartphone or tablet, simply:
- Enter payment information via the screen, or
- Add a secure card reader to process swiped transactions, and
- Allow customers to sign on your screen and have an electronic receipt emailed to them.
Process Payments from Within QuickBooks®
Paychex Payment Processing Services expands the built-in capabilities of QuickBooks with a superior plug-in that allows you to do even more with your accounting software.
- Process credit cards, checks, Automated Clearing House (ACH), and Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) transactions.
- Process payments directly from invoices or receipts.
- Cut processing costs and time spent on accounting.
- Help ensure your transactions are PCI DSS compliant by securing your credit card and banking information with full tokenization security.
Clear and Simple Program
If you process a few sales per month, or you’re not interested in signing a multi-year contract for payment processing, the Clear and Simple program may fit your needs. As its name states, everything about the program is based around making payment processing easier for your business:
- $10.00 a month, which includes the Statement Fee, Customer Service Fee, SRS Reporting Fee, and a PCI compliance service.
- Support all major credit cards, including VISA®, MasterCard®, Discover®, Diners Club® JCB®, Union Pay® and more.*
- Free access to VirtualMerchant or the VirtualMerchant Mobile payments application.
- Reduced transaction fees: 2.75% + $0.29 per transaction fee (swiped), and 3.50% + $0.29 per transaction fee (MO/TO & e-commerce).
- No early termination fees.
- Access to next-day funding, electronic check service, electronic gift cards, dynamic currency conversion, and multi-currency.
- PCI-compliant merchants may receive up to $100,000 in financial coverage and have full access to the Trustwave website.
* American Express can be added under their standard rate program.
Paychex is an Elavon Payments Partner and registered MSP/ISO of Elavon, Inc., Georgia.