Time & Labor Online
Time and Labor Online, our Web-based time management system for mid-sized and large businesses, automates your time and attendance processes while helping you save time, improve payroll accuracy, and stay compliant with federal wage and hour requirements.
Once Time and Labor Online is installed, you can easily set up time rules based on company policies, control system access, and enter and change employee information.
- Create Employee Schedules – Create and view schedules by day, week, or month.
- Manage Time Cards – Review and edit time-punch data for tracking purposes.
- Streamline Your Payroll Process – Automatically generate payroll checks from information integrated with the Paychex payroll solution for mid-sized and large businesses.
- View Reports – Use statistics from our library of time and labor reports to help with your labor management decisions.
- Establish Management and Employee Self-Service – Allow managers to approve requests, and enter sick, holiday, jury duty, or other non-work time. Employees can also review, transfer, and submit time sheets.
- Data Collection Options – Use the clock in/out method that best matches your business workflow:
- Online Time Recording: Punch in and out through Microsoft® Internet Explorer®.
- Bar Code Time Clock: Swipe bar-coded badges to record times in and out.
- Biometric Time Clock: Scanned employee fingerprints on the clock's reader provide added security and eliminate "buddy punching."
View Minimum Requirements
The Web-based solutions that companies believe can best help them achieve streamlined processes:
- Time and attendance management 71%
- Paperless payroll 68%
- Access to forms and policies 68%
- Training/employee development 68%
- Performance tracking/review 65%
Source: Human-Capital Strategies in a Slow Recovery: The Finance Perspective on Workforce Management. CFO Research Services, 2012.