Paychex Local Seminars
February 11, 2014
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Join us for a breakfast seminar in your area! We'll provide food and thoughtful seminar topics. Bring your appetite and hunger for business knowledge! Space is limited, so sign up early to ensure your spot.
Navigating Litigation Landmines
If you have employees, your understanding of federal employment laws can affect your company’s bottom line. It’s important to educate yourself and stay up-to-date with today’s ever-changing regulatory environment.
Attend this portion of the seminar to learn more about:
- Requirements from federal agencies like the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the Department of Labor (DOL).
- Best practices on creating policies, procedures, and practices.
Tax Advantages of a 401(k) Plan
A 401(k) plan can be a great way to attract and retain employees, with significant tax advantages for both employers and employees.
This portion of our free seminar focuses on:
- Taking advantage of the federal tax credit for starting a 401(k) plan.
- Explaining the types of tax-deductible employer 401(k) plan contributions.
- Identifying the pre- and post-tax savings advantages for 401(k) plan participants.
These seminars are not eligible for CPE credit.