Paychex Social Media Guidelines
We actively strive to make our social media communities open, honest, and a safe environment. We welcome all discussion and feedback, but may choose to hold posts in moderation until we can properly respond (typically within one business day). We recognize that social media "doesn't sleep," and while we may post or reply at any time, the majority of our activity occurs between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. ET. A complete list of active Paychex corporate social media communities is available below.
We will abide by the following guidelines and ask any user choosing to participate to do the same.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful toward all users. Profanity, vulgarity, threatening, or otherwise inappropriate content will be removed.
- Be relevant. Posts or comments not relevant to the topics discussed will be removed. Duplicate posts or comments will be removed. Solicitations or promotions for third parties will be removed at our discretion.
- Be yourself. Post content that is original or that you have permission to post.
- Be safe. Your activity in social media is public. Never disclose confidential information, including client number, email address, or phone number in public discussion. Activity that compromises your security, another user's security, or the security or assets of Paychex will be removed.
- Users who repeatedly or egregiously violate these guidelines may be banned or blocked.
Paychex is committed to providing quality service to its clients and client employees, and our dedicated service channels are the best place to get that support. Our social media properties provide content and conversation to help business owners succeed, and should not substitute for dedicated service channels. Paychex clients or client employees looking for support should contact their appropriate dedicated service channel. Client service contact information is available on our website.
We may choose to respond to service-related posts to route them to the appropriate service channels. We make every effort to respond to these posts in a timely manner, but we cannot guarantee a reply to each post. Remember: never disclose confidential information, including client number, email address, or phone number in any public area.
Visit the Paychex newsroom for media queries and Paychex public relations staff contact information.
Privacy & Third-Party Content
We may link or repost third-party content if we feel it relevant to the community. Links to third-party content do not constitute official endorsements of any site, product, or company. We share content for informational and educational value. Paychex has not verified, nor is it responsible for, information contained within any of these materials. Any opinions expressed within materials from outside sources are not necessarily the opinion of, or supported by, Paychex.
Our Active Social Media Communities