HR Information Systems (HRIS)
Time savings is crucial for peak productivity in any organization. A custom company portal can help administrators easily disseminate accurate HR data and communications from one central location. With Paychex Flex, employees have self-service accessibility to:
- Personal and emergency contact information
- Check stubs
- Form W-2
- Total compensation summary
- Calculators for pay, dual scenario, gross-up, and 401(k)
- Company forms and documents
"Before Paychex, I had to do everything myself. Every employee used to come to me and request all the copies and all the changes. Right now, they can do it themselves. They can do it any time, from everywhere, and I don't have to be worried about that anymore."
— Diana Torres, Conalvias USA
Managers can utilize Paychex Flex for:
- Company document management
- Benefits coverage tracking and costs
- Employee profiles with document management and licensure expiration date notifications
- Cross organizational task creation, delegation, and deadlines
- Blank forms and posters including: FMLA, Form I-9, federal minimum wage, and OSHA posters
From their first day onward, help employees do their jobs better with efficient training and performance functions. Optional employee self-service tasks related to labor performance include:
- Training curriculum management with course name, date, grade, and expiration tracking
- Performance reviews with scoring, comments, and electronic signature
Today’s HR professionals face unprecedented challenges to effectively manage their workforce while staying compliant with ever-changing labor laws. To meet these demands, organizations are turning to Paychex and its leading Web-based technologies to support a safe and labor-compliant workplace.
Our HRMS allows HR professionals to conduct thorough compliance due-diligence for tasks related to:
- Background screening
- Employee separation processes – SUI claims administration, workers’ compensation, and COBRA administration
HR Workforce Analytics and Reporting
Your workforce is your greatest asset. Prepare for the future and compliance with:
- New-hire reporting
- Accident tracking by branch, department, and employee for OSHA reporting
- Compensation by department and job title
- Voluntary self-disclosure with point-in-time reporting for EEO-1 report
- Workforce trends with month-over-month changes by department to determine if new hires and terminations are in line with expected growth
Complete Administrative HR Support
Organizations looking to outsource HR, payroll, and employee benefits with the help of a dedicated HR representative may also consider either professional employer organizations (PEOs) or administrative services organizations (ASOs) for complete HR solutions assistance.
Find comprehensive support for your organization’s HR needs with this co-employment model option. A Paychex PEO can help lower your group benefit costs, reduce HR-related liabilities, and broaden benefit selections – all with assistance from your onsite HR rep.
Get full onsite assistance for HR functions related to employee management, federal and state regulations, safety programs, health care reform laws, and more.
Professional employer organization (PEO) services are sold and provided by Paychex Business Solutions, Inc. (PBS) and its affiliates, which are registered and licensed to sell and provide PEO services, including in Florida. PBS FL license numbers are Paychex Business Solutions, Inc., GL7, PBS of Central Florida, Inc., GM14, PBS of America, Inc., GM46, Paychex PEO I, Inc., GM455, and Paychex PEO II, Inc. GM456.