The news releases, investor presentation, and other financial information on this website are NOT updated for new information, and any information they provide may no longer be viable subsequent to their issuance. Any information they provide is developed at the time of their issuance based upon facts and circumstances known at that time.
Paychex, Inc Reports Second Quarter Results
Second Quarter Fiscal 2018 Highlights
- Total revenue increased 7% to $826.5 million.
- Total service revenue increased 7% to $812.5 million.
- Payroll service revenue increased 1% to $444.8 million.
- Human Resource Services revenue increased 15% to $367.7 million.
- Operating income increased 7% to $332.2 million.
- Net income increased 7% to $217.0 million and adjusted net income increased 7% to $214.4 million.
- Diluted earnings per share increased 7% to $0.60 per share and adjusted diluted earnings per share increased 5% to $0.59 per share.
Paychex, Inc. today announced total service revenue of $812.5 million for the three months ended November 30, 2017, an increase of 7% from $760.0 million for the same period last year.
To view the full news release, click here.