The news releases, investor presentation, and other financial information on this website are NOT updated for new information, and any information they provide may no longer be viable subsequent to their issuance. Any information they provide is developed at the time of their issuance based upon facts and circumstances known at that time.
Paychex, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Results
Second Quarter Fiscal 2017 Highlights
- Total revenue increased 7% to $771.4 million.
- Total service revenue increased 7% to $760.0 million.
- Payroll service revenue increased 3% to $440.9 million.
- Human Resource Services revenue increased 12% to $319.1 million.
- Operating income increased 6% to $311.1 million.
- Net income increased 7% to $202.1 million and diluted earnings per share increased 8% to $0.56 per share.
Paychex, Inc. (“Paychex,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) (NASDAQ:PAYX) today announced total service revenue of $760.0 million for the three months ended November 30, 2016 (the “second quarter”), an increase of 7% from $711.3 million for the same period last year. Net income increased 7% to $202.1 million and diluted earnings per share increased 8% to $0.56 per share.