ACH Payment and eCheck Processing
Think how many of your potential customers have credit cards. Now consider that there may be even more who do not. ACH payment and electronic check processing gives you the ability to augment your credit card payments by offering the same convenience to this large and underserved market—for less than half the cost of credit card processing.
What is an eCheck?
While a regular check provides you with the customer’s bank account, routing number, and authorization, an eCheck does the same except without the paper. The customer provides you with the information by phone, online, or in person, and the eCheck is processed through the national Automated Clearing House (ACH) network operated by the Federal Reserve and the Electronic Payments Network.
Why Offer ACH and eCheck Processing?
You’ll make it easier and less expensive for a much wider customer base to buy your products and services, eliminate the cost of paper check processing, and speed the billing and collection processes.
- ACH is the fastest growing electronic payment type, with over 21 billion transactions per year
- Provides funds-in-hand on settlement day rather than a delay of several days
- No deposit and posting preparation costs
- Provides greater customer satisfaction and less hassle over delinquencies
- Eliminates manual procedures for processing payments
- Eliminates return envelopes and postage
- Lets you set up automated recurring billing to increase on-time payments
Paychex ACH and eCheck Processing Services
Let Paychex help your businesses process credit cards and eChecks through a variety of all-in-one packages.
- QuickBooks® Plugin
Our useful plugin makes it simple to process ACH and eCheck payments, as well as credit cards, through your QuickBooks software.
- Multiple eCommerce & Payment Gateways
Paychex can provide ACH and eCheck Processing that integrates with most shopping carts and other customer and billing management systems to make it easy to handle both ACH and credit card processing through a variety of payment gateways.
- Electronic Check Conversion
Our terminal and web-based solutions can convert paper check payments into an ACH—integrated with credit card processing.
Paychex is an Elavon Payments Partner and registered MSP/ISO of Elavon, Inc., Georgia.