Time Saving Solutions for Payroll, HR, and Benefits
- Hire, pay, manage, and retain employees with confidence
- Compliance expertise every step of the way
- Scalable solutions that grow as you do
Why More than 730,000 Businesses Use Paychex
Manage HR, payroll, benefits, and more from our industry leading all-in-one solution
- Bundles built to fit businesses of every size
- Customized solutions for support beyond payroll
- Flexible pay options for employees to choose from
Sign Up for Payroll Online
- No cost or obligation until your first payroll
- Easy online payroll, tax filing, sign up, and set up
- Chat and phone support available 24/7
Get Valuable Tax Credits
- Our ERTC Service offers specially trained consultants who can forecast your potential credit, then prepare and file amended returns.
- Our clients have secured an average of $190,000 in employee retention tax credit.
One Platform for Your HR, Payroll, and Benefits
Pay Employees Your Way and Automate Tax Payments
- Enables faster, more accurate payroll processing
- Calculates, files, and submits your payroll taxes
- Simplifies HR & benefits with payroll integration
Hire, Onboard, Manage, and Develop Productive Employees
- Single solution for recruiting to retirement
- Dedicated HR professionals
- In-app help, chat, and phone support, 24/7
Track Employee Time and Maximize Payroll Accuracy
- Automate time tracking: improve speed & accuracy
- Improve productivity: Track actual employee hours
- Enter time anywhere: office, online & smartwatch
Help Employees Save for Retirement and Reduce Taxable Income
- Top 401(k) recordkeeper: more plan experience1
- Easy plan set up for you + employees
- Simple to switch retirement plan to Paychex
Offer Health, Dental, Vision and More to Recruit & Retain Employees
- Partnering with top-tier national/regional carriers
- Offers benefits employees & families value most
- Decades of experience
HR and Payroll Solutions by Business Size
Paychex Solo provides solutions for self-employed business owners to pay themselves a salary while also saving for retirement.
Paychex's small business solutions are customized for businesses with 1–19 employees to help you save time, cut costs & comply with government regulations.
Paychex solutions for businesses with 20–49 employees can help owners and managers save time, reduce errors & stay informed of new and changing regulations.
Paychex offers large business solutions; a blend of service and technology to help in your efforts to stay compliant & in control of your HR infrastructure.
Find the Right Solution
Answer a few short questions, and we’ll recommend the right services for your business.
Hear From Some of Our Satisfied Customers
"There was a lot of paperwork, worrying about the tax codes, a lot of office hours involved taking up a lot of my time. Now with Paychex, one day a week, 10 to 15 minute call…Paychex definitely helps us manage our cashflow."
“What we learned in a discovery process with Paychex was all the different services that were available. That was music to my ears as a new CFO …. From an efficiency standpoint, knowing we could have our 401(k) under your program, having the management and compliance done with one party obviously makes my life a lot easier.”
“The tastes and preferences … of our employees is a moving goalpost. As we bring on new talent, Paychex is doing a comprehensive review of our benefits plans and is also working with us to create new benefits that we don’t even offer today … to ensure we really are an employer of choice.”
“With Paychex PEO there is just a huge increase of knowledge (on our part) about best practices for running a business, especially in California where there’s also a lot of compliance and labor laws that seem to change all the time.”
Senior Living Operation Discovers Continuity and Community with Paychex PEO
“When we acquire a new community, continuity in the team members is very critical to the residents, so it’s very critical for us to ensure … all these team members are enrolled in a payroll system, signed up for their benefits, get their 401(k).”
— Lisa Lacy, Senior Vice President of HR, Discovery Senior Living