Midsize to Enterprise Payroll Services and Software
Limited-Time Only: 3 Months Free Payroll 1
Our Paychex Flex® technology and 24/7 service platform grows with the needs of your organization, gives you the tools to help you make informed decisions, and helps you stay up-to-date with the latest tax rates and regulations.
What You Get With Paychex Midsize to Enterprise Payroll Solutions
Our payroll solution goes beyond paying employees. Paychex Flex’s comprehensive solutions and expert service can help you engage employees, increase efficiency, and grow your business.
- Online payroll processing
- Direct deposit, paycards2, paper checks, and other payroll options
- Ability to pay workers on different bases — exempt and non-exempt employees, contractors
- Automatic payroll tax administration
- Benefits administration
- HR administration support
- Self-service through a mobile app for you and your employees
- New-hire reporting to government agencies
- Labor poster kit
- Garnishment payments
- Robust reporting and analytics for insights into your payroll and HR data
- Financial wellness program
- Retirement plan summary report
- General ledger report
- Employee Retention Tax Credit
- Paychex Learning Essentials
- Paychex Learning Enhanced
- HR Events Calendar
- Indeed® stipend
- Employment and income verification services
How Paychex Midsize to Enterprise Solutions Work
Perform critical payroll and HR tasks effortlessly all in one integrated platform — Paychex Flex. Not only can you simplify enterprise employee payroll, onboarding, labor forecasting, and other areas of the employee lifecycle, but you can also save time, money, and resources by having the HR enterprise solutions you need all in one place.
Payroll Packages To Meet Your Needs
Paychex Flex® Select
Paychex Flex Select provides expert service to match your business needs to our solutions. Process payroll, file taxes online, and have access to online employee training and development with 24/7 support.
Paychex Flex® Pro
Full-service setup, payroll, and tax filing online, plus, valuable HR tools, and personal consultation to meet your business needs.
Paychex Flex® Enterprise
The complete large business payroll and HR solution, helping you stay compliant, train employees, gain insights through custom analytics, and more.
Enterprise Software Capabilities
Fully Integrated for Efficient Payroll, HR, and More
Paychex Flex isn’t just an enterprise payroll administrator — it’s an all-in-one technology and service platform. It includes tools that can help drive workforce retention by empowering employees through self-service access, while providing robust reporting and valuable insights to automate administration and help drive greater efficiency.
- Hiring and onboarding
- Time and attendance
- Performance management
- Learning management
- Enterprise employee benefits
Through our integrations with third-party vendors and applications, you can access these services from one platform and help your organization share data and analytics across departments, communicate more effectively, and reduce the risk of errors and penalties.
Custom Analytics and Reporting
Our powerful custom analytics and reporting tools help you create reports and visualizations that can meet the unique demands of your midsize business:
- Analyze payroll labor costs across time and departments.
- Quickly view your payroll journal, employee earnings record, enterprise paycheck stubs, cash requirements, department summary, tax deposit, and year-to-date reports from the dashboard.
- Access 160+ payroll and HR reports and customize them to your needs.
- Discover if labor supply met demand with labor costs trends analytics that compare pay periods side-by-side.
- Access real-time HR and workforce analytics to help identify and benchmark corporate, location, and department turnover trends.
Multiple Employee Pay Options
We offer a variety of payment options for you to choose from that best meet the needs of your business and your employees:
- Direct deposit
- Same-day ACH capability to pay employees in time-sensitive scenarios
- Paper checks with check signing and insertion services
- Paycards for employees who may not have a bank account but may still benefit from direct deposit1
- Real-time payments
Job Costing and Labor Distribution
Our system includes a payroll journal and the data you need for job costing and labor analysis. View a list of departmental costs, including:
- Employer taxes
- Employer expenses
Wage Garnishment Payments
Help protect your company with assistance processing garnishments within federal and state laws. Paychex Flex can help you:
- Calculate garnishment wages
- Make deductions from your employees’ wages
- Pay the appropriate agency
Import to Your Accounting Software With General Ledger Service
Keying in payroll information to your accounting software by hand can be tedious and error-prone. Using a secure online process, Paychex lets you easily post payroll data to your accounting program from our enterprise payroll software. Compatible software includes:
- Sage Intacct®
Solutions by Industry
You may run a brick-and-mortar retail store, operate a senior living community, own a restaurant, or something else altogether. Either way, we understand that your business has unique challenges. Our blend of technology and dedicated support can provide you with the solutions to overcome them.
Minimize Payroll Discrepancies To Help Improve Accuracy
Allow your employees to review their scheduled pay and notify you of any potential issues before payday. Paychex Pre-checkSM brings together comprehensive payroll, time management, and employee self-service technology to help you manage HR. Named Top HR Product of the Year by HR Executive Magazine, Paychex Pre-check can help you save time, reduce costly payroll discrepancies, minimize payroll errors, and improve employee retention and satisfaction.
Sub Shop Franchisee Simplifies Routine and Gets on a Roll with Payroll
Deciding to process his franchise’s payroll to save money resulted in Tommy Stuckey spending too many hours not focusing on his business. When he turned payroll over to Paychex, it built trust and inspired confidence.
"The daily time that I don’t spend on (payroll) … it really changes my daily routine. It allows me to make phone calls, answer emails, talk with general contractors and talk with my franchise (personnel). Having the ability to do that streamlines both processes.”
All-in-One Payroll and Human Resources
Like all of our medium business solutions for payroll and HR, our enterprise payroll system is designed to integrate with other services that help you take your organization where it needs to go.
Time and Attendance
Whether your employees are on-site or working from home, help boost productivity with the latest timekeeping technology and help ensure you’re paying your employees for time actually worked.
As the largest 401(k) recordkeeper3, we offer multiple retirement plan types and investment options to fit the needs of you and your employees.
Hiring and Onboarding
Find the right employees to hire, uncover important information about potential employees, and take the stress out of welcoming new hires.
Create a workplace that promotes skill, career, and leadership development by providing your employees with the online learning tools they need to succeed.4
Attract and retain talent by creating a competitive enterprise employee benefits package, and easily manage your company’s group health insurance, section 125 plans, retirement, and other enterprise employee benefits.