Large Business Solutions for HR and Payroll
The issues facing HR departments today can be overwhelming — workforce management, benchmarking HR performance, and keeping up with changing regulations, to name just a few.
As one of America’s largest providers of outsourced HR services, our powerful combination of technology and HR expertise can help you automate essential business functions and manage HR and payroll more efficiently.
How Paychex Simplifies HR, Payroll & Benefits
Flexible HR Technology With the Support of an HR Pro
Where do you turn when you have an HR issue? A Paychex HR Professional can provide guidance and HR advice to help you solve your specific HR issues, while other providers may only offer best practices. Our HR Professionals can also help you simplify administration by helping you get the most from our Paychex Flex® technology and service platform.
Simplify HR Administration With Integrated Solutions for Larger Businesses
Whether you have 100 employees or 1,000, you’ll be able to seamlessly connect and share data between Paychex Flex and best-in-class HR, productivity, and point-of-sale software tools. Use Paychex APIs to build applications, connections, and solution integrations more easily.
Proactive Support With Flexible Service
Gain the peace of mind that comes with knowledgeable U.S. based support and a dedicated, experienced team for clients that use multiple Paychex solutions.
- Scalable HR support – Options range from an HR support line to a Paychex HR Professional dedicated to your organization
- Paychex Flex Help Center – Our all-in-one technology platform offers in-app support, giving you and your employees access to training resources and how-to tutorials within the application itself
- 24x7x365 service when and how you want it — phone, email, or chat
Compliance Expertise on Your Side
Paychex draws on our full team of compliance experts to proactively monitor employment laws and regulations that could affect your operations. Our compliance experts are continuously monitoring developments in federal, state, and local laws that may impact you and your business.
Single Employee Record, Multiple Efficiencies
Managing a single employee record across your organization minimizes your workload and costs by reducing the need to enter duplicate information across multiple systems. You can save even more with employee self-service, where your staff can access and edit their pay and HR information, so your leaders and HR teams can spend less time answering questions. Plus, Paychex Flex integrates with many of your existing systems, so your leaders and HR teams can spend less time on administration.
Why Choose Paychex?
- Industry innovator since 1971
- 650+ HR professionals working across the country
- 15,000 employees dedicated to customer needs
- 1.7 million worksite employees supported as one of America’s largest HR companies
Scalable All-in-One Technology for Your HR and Payroll
If you ask our clients, they chose Paychex Flex for its ability to provide complete, enterprise-grade technology and service scaled to their specific organization, including:
- Recruiting and applicant tracking
- Time and attendance
- Hiring and onboarding
- Payroll processing
- Health & benefits administration
- Real-time HR analytics
- Performance, learning management, and workforce training
- HR records management
- Corporate culture strategy
- Workforce analytics and benchmarking
- Mobile and desktop views
- Employee self-service
Having Paychex help us [support] our compliance, with the many regulations, it's very easy for us to relax and do the things we're meant to do … helping our students and adults be as independent as they can be.