Solutions for Large Businesses
The issues facing HR departments today can be overwhelming — labor management, benchmarking, and pivoting to adhere to COVID-19 mandates, to name just a few.
As America’s largest provider of outsourced HR services, we can be an extension of your organization, working beside you and your team to assist with essential business functions. We stand behind our powerful combination of service and technology to help you.
How Paychex Simplifies HR, Payroll & Benefits
Flexible HR technology with the support of an HR pro
If you experience an HR or compliance issue and need additional support, other providers may not be able to deliver the expertise needed to help you establish your HR strategy or reduce risk. Paychex is different. In addition to our flexible technology and service model, Paychex offers a range of HR support solutions, which you can activate at any time without changing platforms.
Integrated solutions customized for larger businesses
Paychex integrations enable larger, more complex businesses to streamline their processes easily. Whether you have 100 employees or 1,000, you’ll be able to seamlessly connect and share data between Paychex Flex® and today’s best-in-class HR, productivity, and point-of-sale software tools. Access Paychex APIs to build applications, connections, and solution integrations more easily.
Your proactive partner with flexible service
Gain the peace of mind that comes with knowledgeable support from U.S.-based professionals and an experienced and dedicated team for clients with multiple Paychex solutions.
- Scalable HR support – Options range from an HR support line to a professional dedicated to your organization
- Paychex Flex Help Center – Our all-in-one technology platform offers in-app support, giving you and your employees access to training resources and how-to tutorials within the application itself
- 24/7 service center – Phone, email, and chat support when you need it
Compliance expertise on your side
Paychex draws on our full team of compliance experts to proactively monitor employment laws and regulations that could affect your operations. Our compliance experts are continuously monitoring developments in federal, state and local laws that may impact you and your business.
Single employee record, multiple efficiencies
A single employee record across your organization means you can spend less time keying duplicate information across multiple systems while minimizing your workload and costs. Coupled with employee self-service, your staff can access and edit their pay and HR information, so your leaders and HR teams can spend less time answering questions. Plus, Paychex Flex integrates with many of your existing systems.
Why Partner with Paychex?
- Nearly 50 years as an industry innovator
- 600+ HR professionals working across the country
- 16,000 employees dedicated to customer needs
- 1.4 million worksite employees supported as America’s largest HR company
- 100+ Paychex locations serving customers across the U.S.
A scalable all-in-one technology for your HR and payroll needs
If you ask our clients, they choose Paychex Flex for its complete, enterprise-grade technology scaled to their specific organization, with capabilities ranging from:
- Recruiting and applicant tracking
- Time and attendance
- Hiring and onboarding
- Payroll processing
- Health & benefits administration
- Real-time HR analytics
- Performance, learning management, and workforce training
- HR records management
- Corporate culture strategy
- Workforce analytics and benchmarking;
- Mobile and desktop views
- Employee self-service
Having a partner like Paychex handle our compliance and our many regulations, it’s very easy for us to relax and do the things we’re meant to do … helping our students and adults be as independent as they can be.