Small business payroll services, 1–49 employees
Spend less time on payroll during the coronavirus pandemic
Running a business in times like these takes a sharp focus on what matters most. Our small business payroll services make complex payroll tasks simple, so you can spend your time where it’s needed and take care of the aspects of your business that are being affected by COVID-19.
Whether you're looking to outsource payroll for the first time, or are thinking about switching from another payroll provider, our intuitive payroll software and small business payroll experts can help you keep your payroll – and your business – on track.
Easy small business payroll processing
Enter payroll online or on your mobile device. Or, we’ll do it for you; just call in your hours and we’ll take it from there.
Automatic payroll taxes
We’ll calculate, pay, and file your federal, state, and most local payroll taxes.
With the ability to initiate a wide range of self-service actions, your employees can complete their new-hire onboarding, access and change their personal information, fill out tax forms, view payroll data, and much more. No more having to ask you!
What Can You Get With Paychex Payroll Services for Small Business?
- Online small business payroll processing
- Direct deposit, paper checks, and paycards
- Ability to pay different types of workers — salaried, hourly, contract
- Automatic payroll tax admin
- Choose from three different payroll views
- Online employee self-service
- New-hire reporting to government agencies
- Free mobile app for you and your employees
- HR analytics and events calendar
- Labor compliance poster kit
- Garnishment payments
- 160+ reports and custom analytics
- 24/7 customer service & technical support
See how easy payroll and HR for small businesses can be
Enter payroll quickly and easily
Enter your payroll information, confirm your data, and submit. You can also set up recurring amounts for even faster processing.
View critical data at a glance
Key info, such as upcoming check dates and cash required for your next payroll, is available right from the main dashboard.
Enjoy instant access to HR analytics and common reports such as your small business payroll journal, cash requirements, and tax deposit notices.