HR and Payroll for Construction and Skilled Trades
Our solutions can help you fuel job site productivity, worker safety, and back office operational efficiency.
Powerful Solutions for Your Business
Help Prevent Workforce Turnover
A competitive benefits package can be a tool for keeping talented employees.
- Offering health insurance in combination with retirement planning can help mitigate a turnover in workers
- Options are available for part-time employees
- We leverage our purchasing power so you have better access to competitive prices
Protect Your Business
For most businesses workers' compensation is mandatory. With a workforce working long hours or physically helping patients, protect your employees if an injury occurs.
Claim Your Savings
Get help finding tax credits that can save your business money.
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) for those hiring candidates that face certain barriers to employment
- Retroactively claim tax credits from the pandemic with our ERTC Service
- You only pay when we find credits
Simplify the Process
Complete the hiring process from start to finish, all from a single platform.
- Our applicant tracking system trims paperwork, saving you time
- Employee data flows from the job application and into payroll for greater accuracy
- Integrate screening services to hire with confidence
Get Help Monitoring Regulations
Our tools can help you confidently navigate legislative changes.
- Our HR Library stays up to date on employment regulations
- Produce electronic OSHA reports
- Get help generating a compliant employee handbook
Payroll Software for Construction and Skilled Trades
Our payroll solutions can cut down on processing time and integrate with other aspects of your business, like time and attendance or benefits information. With more time, you can manage your job site and workforce more efficiently.
An All-In-One Solution
When you combine your HR, payroll, and benefits processes into one platform, there’s no saying what you can’t accomplish. Watch your productivity increase and worker satisfaction soar when you empower them with self-service capabilities.
Industry Priorities, by the Numbers
Our study¹ surveyed businesses to learn about the insights and trends for the evolving workplace.
Likely to Outsource HR
56% of skilled trades leader respondents said they were likely to outsource HR tasks in the next 12 months.
61% of skilled trades leaders currently outsource payroll, followed by benefits (54%) and risk management/managing workers’ compensation (39%).
Time spent on HR administration costs an estimated* average of $134,888 per year ($2,594 per week) for skilled trades business.