Introducing Accountant HR Support
Paychex wants to help accounting professionals and their firms evolve and be better prepared to meet the growing demand from clients who encounter HR issues.
- Formalize your existing Client Advisory Services model
- Access dedicated HR specialists, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET
- Get real-time answers on hiring practices, leave laws, I-9 Forms, and more
- Enhance your opportunities to increase revenue
Evolve your advisor status with Accountant HR Support, a cancel-at-anytime subscription model that can help differentiate your firm in a competitive market.
Scalable HR technology and payroll software for accountants to help you manage your clients' data
AccountantHQ, an accountant-specific dashboard within Paychex Flex, is your headquarters for managing client’s online payroll and HR data from a single platform. Also, gain access to our extensive resource library, tax forms, and CPE courses. Benefit from on-demand access to our U.S.-based dedicated service center or chat with a specialist from our Accountant Care Team. Have clients with Paychex, but don't have access to AHQ? Request access now!
Click the accounting professionals tab to access Paychex Flex, AccountantHQ, Accountant Knowledge Center, MyPaychex, and more.
Access industry news, financial calculators, and download forms with this free online tool powered by CCH. The U.S. Master Tax Guide provides explanations of ever-changing federal income tax rules.
Earn free continuing professional education credits by completing online self-study courses and attending Paychex webinars.
Create ready-to-post listings of federal and state payroll and retirement rate information for specific states and territories you choose.
Take advantage of a variety of free publications created specifically to help you deliver maximum value to your clients.
Review, print, or download various tax forms, instructions, and pertinent information for the current and prior tax years.
Stay up to date on the latest regulatory changes that might impact your clients such as payroll tax, state taxes, as well as HR, and retirement functions.
Linking payroll with leading accounting software is simple and secure, helping save time and increase accuracy while enhancing efficiency and productivity.
The choice of the accounting profession
When you refer Paychex, you can do so with confidence. We alone have been selected as a preferred provider of the national associations representing CPAs, EAs, and tax professionals.
- CPA.com, an AICPA company – preferred payroll, retirement, and HR services provider
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA) – a preferred provider of payroll services
- National Society of Tax Professionals (NSTP) – affinity partner of payroll services
- Latino Tax Professionals Association (LTPA) – preferred provider of payroll and HR services
HR and payroll solutions of value to accounting professionals
- Recruiting and applicant tracking
- Hiring and onboarding
- Time and attendance
- Payroll services
- HR services
- Health insurance management
- Retirement plans and recordkeeping
Flexibility that empowers growth
We created a solution that includes HR and payroll software for accountants that is nimble so you and your clients can stretch the breadth of your businesses.
- Paychex Flex packages provide opportunities to add features as you need them
- Paychex Flex General Ledger clients can sync payroll data with leading accounting software to process payroll in minutes
CPA Practice Advisor
Paychex Flex is a scalable, online human capital management solution well-suited for small- to mid-sized businesses, as was accounting professionals looking to offer payroll solutions, as well as other HR and benefits services to clients. Paychex Flex offers four versions of its popular product; Express, Select, Pro, and Enterprise, with each version offering increasingly robust features and functionality. Available strictly for accountants is AccountantHQ, a dashboard feature that provides complete client payroll data and HR functionality from a single user interface.