Help protect what you’ve worked so hard to build
A natural disaster, cyber attack, or just one personal liability claim can wipe out a business, especially one that has recently begun operations. With Paychex Insurance Agency, you can help minimize that risk and protect you and your business. We make obtaining business insurance quick and easy. As your business insurance agency, our licensed agents will shop and compare policies. You don’t have to speak with several agents or compare confusing proposals with no guidance on what kind of plan makes sense for your business.
We can help:
- Integrate your business insurance policy with your existing Paychex payroll service to improve your cash flow and help you avoid year-end balloon payments and audits, through our Workers’ Compensation Payment Service.
- Gain access to A-rated carriers that offer comprehensive packages.
- Compare affordable plans from nationwide carriers, matching features and affordability to the needs of your business.
- Communicate with insurance carriers, so policies get approved faster and certificates of insurance arrive more quickly.
- Combine key business policies for stronger coverage at reduced rates.
Most states require certain employers to carry workers’ compensation insurance. Paychex Insurance Agency can help you find the right policy for your business, and Paychex can help you manage it so that it minimizes the potential impact to your cash flow.
Give your business an extra layer of protection with an umbrella policy, which can help cover losses above and beyond your existing insurance.
Get the coverage you need to protect vehicles owned by your company or used by you or your employees.
- Policies through highly rated carriers
- Assistance from a licensed business insurance agency
- Help getting competitive rates
Potentially save money on your business insurance policies by bundling your property, general liability, and other insurance into a single package.
Don’t let your physical assets, such as buildings, equipment, computers, and inventory go unprotected from damages resulting from fires, theft, or other events.
Help protect your assets in the event of a lawsuit following an accident that causes bodily injury or property to someone else. Available policies include:
- Bodily injury and property damage
- Product and completed operations exposures
- Medical payments
Insights and tools to keep you informed
View more insights on topics of interest to your business on Paychex WORX.