Paychex HR Solutions: Beyond Answers to Action
Now you can handle the complex demands of employee benefits with more ease and greater control. Paychex offers a proactive human resource solution that can help you simplify administration and empower your recruiting efforts.
You’ll also have a highly trained HR professional dedicated to your business, skilled in assessing regulatory needs, and ready to initiate an ongoing plan to help you comply with applicable employment laws and regulations. Your Paychex HR professional can be available on-site or online, and when you call, it’s their cell number; not an 800 number.
Discover an array of employee management tools integrated into an easy-to-use, real-time digital platform—the Paychex FlexSM HCM solution—giving you end-to-end benefits that are tailored to address each of your company’s HR challenges.
Want Results? Good, Because You'll Have Someone to Help Deliver Them
Your Paychex HR solution (much like an administrative services organization, or ASO), is overseen by a skilled HR professional as well as a team of specialists eager to assist with payroll, workplace safety, and insurance challenges. They can offer guidance customized to your needs at every stage of the employee life cycle, from recruiting to retirement. You’ll find their knowledge of the business and familiarity with yours makes them a real asset to your management team.
Paychex Flex: Real-time Savings
The Paychex Flex solution gives you and your employees an integrated, two-way data exchange. You select the services you want on the platform. Access them via browser, smartphone, or tablet. Both you and your people can perform previously labor-intensive and time-consuming tasks in minutes—with instant reporting of every transaction.
Expect your Paychex HR Solution to:
- Integrate payroll with benefits for end-to-end visibility and reporting.
- Help you reduce your risk of regulatory infractions and resulting penalties—including ACA compliance.
- Streamline hiring and make recruiting efforts more efficient.
- Optimize time and attendance reporting with ease and accuracy.
- Offer real-time recordkeeping to inform planning and decision-making.
- Estimate and organize immediate and long-term training needs.
- Deliver national resources through a local HR professional.
- Help you identify OSHA standards and create a safety plan applicable to your business and understand your responsibilities under federal or state employee safety and health laws.