Compliance Issues Every HR Professional Should be Aware of in the New Workplace
The COVID-19 pandemic ushered in more than 100 new laws on a variety of issues, many pertaining to the workplace. As employees return to their traditional work environments, HR professionals need to get up to speed on new legislation and guidelines.
In this webinar, we’ll give an overview of the major regulatory changes affecting employers now, as well as issues that may be emerging in 2022. Topics will include:
- Paid and family leave laws—state and federal
- Current status of federal funding programs—FFCRA, the American Rescue Plan
- Marijuana in the workplace—current statutes, trends, and concerns
- Employee accommodations—defining “hardship” and the American Disabilities Act
- Vaccination mandates—the latest updates
Help protect your employees and keep your company in compliance. Don’t miss this informative webinar.