Estrategias de contratación para empleadores pequeños y medianos
In the Paychex 2019 Pulse of HR Survey, HR leaders told us that finding good employees in a tight labor market is their number one challenge. But it’s not enough to find a good employee — you need to find the right one. When two employees are equally qualified, it’s important to assess whether they are a good fit for your company culture and how they’ll contribute to its goals.
In this free webinar, you’ll learn five strategies for implementing an effective recruiting and hiring process. We’ll talk about:
- Defining the position — Craft a clear job description to set expectations and gives you a benchmark for evaluation
- Engaging potential candidates — Call on a wide variety of communications resources to attract candidates, including social media and an applicant’s database.
- Pre-screening applicants — Give a preliminary assessment of candidates before you take the time and expense of interviewing.
- Interviewing techniques — Learn what questions to ask, what ones to avoid, and how to evaluate if the candidate is a good fit for your organization
- Hiring documentation — With hiring, comes paperwork. Learn what documentation you need to stay in compliance with regulations.