Here at Paychex, we’ve worked hard to develop and deliver a flexible, reliable payroll solution supported by a variety of user-friendly features.
We can help you streamline your payroll processes (it can get complicated) with a turnkey service that makes payroll as easy and automated as possible, freeing you to work on more important things, like your business.
And if you ever have any questions, service is available 24/7 from a team of experienced professionals, or from your own dedicated representative who will get to know you and your business.
For many of our customers, these great benefits are just the beginning. That’s because when you partner with Paychex, you get so much more than just payroll!
Helping you improve your finances
- Same-Day ACH — Paychex offers you the convenience to pay your employees the same day you process payroll, helping with your cash flow. Your money stays in your hands as long as possible.
- Business Financing — For non-payroll-related financing needs, you’ll have direct access to the Paychex Small Business Loan Center1. This valuable resource can help you obtain low-interest loans, with help from a loan expert who can match you with lending options that best fit your business.
Helping you manage your employees
- Mobile App — You can save administrative time and provide up-to-date information with the free mobile app for your employees. They can view their pay stubs, access time-off balances, and get answers to most of their payroll questions right on their phones.
- Compliance Services — We’ll help you navigate employment-related laws and other business obligations, such as workers’ compensation insurance2, OSHA guidelines, state unemployment insurance, COBRA, and more.
- Benefits Administration — Take care of your employees – and yourself – with a Fortune 500-caliber benefits package, including financial wellness programs, retirement plans, and group health insurance2. Then manage your plans with ease, with our online benefits administration system.
- Hiring & Onboarding — Paychex offers an applicant tracking and onboarding system to help you recruit those hard-to-find and best-qualified job candidates, hire employees and take some of the stress out of welcoming new hires.
Helping you protect your assets
- General Liability Insurance — Even one lawsuit for something your company did, or didn’t do, could overwhelm your cash flow and put you out of business. We can help protect your assets in the event of a lawsuit following an accident that causes bodily injury or property damage to someone else2.
- Property Insurance — Physical assets, such as buildings, equipment, computers, and inventory, can be some of your most valuable investments. We can help make sure they’re protected from damages resulting from fires, accidents, theft, or other events2.
- Commercial Auto Insurance — If your business uses vehicles, whether they’re owned by the company or by you or your employees, it’s important — and often required — to carry commercial auto insurance. We can help you get the coverage you need, at a price you can afford2.
- Business Owner Policies — Buying business insurance policies individually can be inefficient and expensive. Instead, BOP insurance bundles the essential coverages you need into a single, convenient package — typically at a lower cost2. It’s a great solution for busy business owners.
When it comes to payroll, Paychex can deliver what you need, when and where you need it. We offer an exceptional combination of scalable technology, service flexibility, and regulatory expertise. More importantly, our solutions can be tailored to fit a variety of requirements, from small startups to proven enterprises.
But the benefits of partnering with Paychex go far beyond payroll. From finances to HR solutions to insurance, we continue to add unique services designed to help you grow and protect all aspects of your business. Best of all, we have proven processes in place to streamline the transition and ensure you experience all of these benefits without a hitch.
- Powered by Biz2Credit
- Insurance sold and serviced by Paychex Insurance Agency, Inc., 150 Sawgrass Drive, Rochester, NY 14620. CA License 0C28207.