Group Health Insurance
As one of the top insurance firms in America*, Paychex Insurance Agency has the plan types and carrier connections to make it easy to offer and manage a group health plan for your employees.
Speak with knowledgeable Health and Benefits representatives to help you identify group health plans that meet the unique needs of your business, with coverage options including:
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
About Small Business Group Health Insurance
Health insurance is one of the most important employer-provided benefits currently offered in the workforce. If you are thinking about offering this benefit, or are reevaluating your insurance needs, consider which group insurance benefits are right for you.
Determine the Right Group Insurance Benefits
Paychex Insurance Agency is ready with the coverage you need at every stage in your business. Whether you’re thinking of offering group health insurance, or you’ve decided to switch plan administrators, our health and benefits representatives will talk with you about your options. Once your group plan is up and running with Paychex Insurance Agency, we’ll continue to support you with:
- Designated client service specialists.
- A welcome call, policy information and a guidebook.
- Setting up your new insurance account.
- Calculating contributions and setting up your initial deduction.
- Eligibility and enrollment status reports.
- Premium deduction management for new hires, qualifying events, or status changes.
- Coordinating with your insurance carrier.
- Shopping for alternate plans during the renewal period.
Paychex Insurance Agency
Visit Paychex Insurance Agency for more about group health insurance, individual, business, and workers' compensation insurance.
*Business Insurance magazine
Insurance is sold and serviced by Paychex Insurance Agency, Inc., 150 Sawgrass Dr., Rochester, NY 14620. CA License #0C28207. 877-266-6850. The Paychex Insurance Agency Workers' Compensation Payment Service is available in all states except Alaska, North Dakota, Ohio, Washington, and Wyoming.