COVID-19 Preparedness: Practical Ways to Protect Your Employees and Business
Let’s face it, everyone is concerned about infectious disease control both in and out of the workplace. As an employer, you can take smart preventative actions to promote a safe work environment and help keep your business thriving during difficult times.
In this short webinar, we share some practical ways you can prevent illness in the workplace, as well as a number of trusted sources that can help you and your employees find the most up-to-date facts about the virus.
We’ll also cover seven of our most common questions from small business owners during the COVID-19 outbreak, including:
- What may I ask my employees to disclose?
- What should I do if an employee is showing symptoms of, or tests positive for, COVID-19?
- Are there other circumstances where I may require an employee to remain
out of the workplace?
- What options are available for employees that need time away due to COVID-19?
- If my business needs to temporarily close, do I have to pay my employees?
- What are some considerations for remote work arrangements?
- What should my remote work policy include?
So if you’re grappling with all the disruptions caused by this pandemic, we invite you to watch this informative webinar to gain some immediate best practices and guidance.