Building an “A-team” takes “A-players”—those natural leaders who bring your company’s vision to life. Positive, self-motivated, and inspiring to others, they are your top problem-solvers. Team leaders, they take the initiative and welcome challenges. They are enthusiastic, good communicators, and inspiring to their fellow employees.
When hiring, how do you identify them? How do you attract them in a competitive job market? They are also difficult and expensive to replace. How do you ensure their job satisfaction and retain them long-term? What about existing employees who might be potential “A-Players”? What can you do to cultivate their leadership traits?
In this webinar, we’ll discuss 12 ways to attract and retain these valuable employees, including:
- Creating a memorable interview experience
- Positive onboarding
- The importance of company culture
- Respecting the work-life balance
- Competitive benefits and compensation
- Setting career goals for future growth
- Using rewards and recognition