COVID-19 Help Center
The COVID-19 Help Center provides information, resources and regular updates that can assist in running your business more efficiently while navigating more effectively a changed workplace and workforce.
- With mandatory COVID-19 vaccination or testing being proposed and implemented for certain businesses, our resources and state interactive tool can help keep you up to date.
- Learn about financial relief options available to your business.
- Watch, listen or read about regulations and trends impacting business.
Most Popular Resources
What's New in Your State?
Stay up to date in your state on what impacts your business and employees: leave laws, return to work requirements, retirement programs and more.
Supporting Our Clients
Providing helpful information to support you, your employees and your business is our goal while everyone continues to work through and beyond the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Learn more about COVID-19 testing and the resources available to help your business.
- Read what employees are thinking about vaccination mandates and return to the workplace.
- If you’re thinking about developing a COVID-19 vaccination policy, watch this webinar for legal considerations.
- Get answers to frequently asked questions around mandating or encouraging vaccinations in the workplace.
- Learn how businesses are managing the COVID-19 vaccination within their workplace.
Paychex is Your Resource on PPP Loan Forgiveness
Compliance Analyst Connor Mykins explains in this video how businesses have had the ability to navigate successfully the PPP loan forgiveness process using resources and tools developed by Paychex that have made it simpler. Also, listen to a Paychex Business Series podcast featuring Connor speaking with host Gene Marks about the loan forgiveness process.
Navigating Relief Options
Use this interactive tool Paychex developed to learn more about financial relief options such as applying for forgiveness for a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan, claiming the Employee Retention Tax Credit (ERTC) or whether you might be eligible for industry-specific grants.
Webinars, Podcasts and Articles
Wondering what, if any, role your organization should play in motivating employees to get the COVID-19 vaccine.
Employees navigating a return to the office have discovered some challenges, including generational differences in desired benefits, impact of remote vs. hybrid positions and more. It's impacting talent retention strategies.
With so many individuals switching jobs, a background check can help protect your business while increasing the chances that your business hires the right talent the first time.
Resources for All Aspects of Your Business
We Have Solutions That Can Support You During COVID-19, and Beyond
Additional Coronavirus Information
A variety of government agencies have created dedicated web pages to offer guidance on issues related to the outbreak.
U.S. Department of Labor (DOL)
Guidance and resources around the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) including fact sheets, Q&A, posters, and field assistance bulletins.
Center for Disease Control (CDC)
Workplace guidance, disinfection recommendations, and other resources to help businesses and employers respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
Guidance related to COVID-19 and anti-discrimination laws around hiring, non-harassment, and confidentiality of medical information.
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Guidance for the control and prevention of COVID-19 in the workplace, including worker training and workplace decontamination.
World Health Organization (WHO)
Technical guidance for workplaces and institutions, as well as general information around population health and safety.