Coronavirus (COVID-19) Help Center
Latest Update as of May 7, 2021
- The SBA is no longer accepting PPP applications from most lenders. However, funding may remain for lenders designated as community financial institutions (CFI). CFIs include Community Development Financial Institutions, Minority Deposit Institutions, Certified Development Companies, and Microloan Intermediaries. Find a CFI.
- Businesses that have received PPP loans should turn their attention to the forgiveness application process. Read more about PPP forgiveness and check out our PPP loan forgiveness estimator. This information is also available in Spanish.
- Eligible businesses interested in applying for a Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) award must first establish an account with a username and password through the SBA portal. The portal is open. Read more to help facilitate the process. The SBA also began accepting applications May 3 for RRF awards.
The SBA has reopened the Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG) application portal. Read more about the SVOG program. For details on applying and an applicant checklist, see the "Supplemental Documents" section on SBA.gov.
COVID-19 Tools and Information
Whether you’re looking to apply for your first — or your second — PPP loan, or are looking for other relief options, we’re here to help.
- If you’re thinking about developing a COVID-19 vaccination policy, watch this webinar for legal considerations.
- Download our eBook for insights on establishing a safe and productive return to work.
- Get answers to frequently asked questions around mandating or encouraging vaccinations in the workplace.
- Listen to our podcast for more legal considerations for your workplace vaccine policy.
- Learn how businesses are managing the COVID-19 vaccination within their workplace.
COVID-19 Webinars, Podcasts and Articles
Investing in a company mentorship program benefits both employees and the business. It can have big payoffs in employee engagement, productivity, and innovation.
Resources for All Aspects of Your Business
Check Your State's Reopening Orders and Regulations
Find information on your state's stay-at-home-orders, reopening guidelines, and more.
Employee COVID-19 Screening
Through our vendor HireRight, Paychex is offering viral marker (antigen) COVID-19 testing to customers through our Employee Screening Service.
Helpful Information for Paychex Clients
Our goal is to help keep you in business during this difficult time. Here's what we're doing to support you.
We Have Solutions That Can Support You During COVID-19, and Beyond
Additional Coronavirus Information
A variety of government agencies have created dedicated web pages to offer guidance on issues related to the outbreak.
U.S. Department of Labor (DOL)
Guidance and resources around the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) including fact sheets, Q&A, posters, and field assistance bulletins.
Center for Disease Control (CDC)
Workplace guidance, disinfection recommendations, and other resources to help businesses and employers respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
Guidance related to COVID-19 and anti-discrimination laws around hiring, non-harassment, and confidentiality of medical information.
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Guidance for the control and prevention of COVID-19 in the workplace, including worker training and workplace decontamination.
World Health Organization (WHO)
Technical guidance for workplaces and institutions, as well as general information around population health and safety.