Coronavirus (COVID-19) Help Center
Latest Update as of June 15, 2021
- New York and California have lifted their COVID-19 restrictions on capacity limits and social distancing in most instances. However, N.Y. has said businesses can continue to adhere to state guidance or implement other health precautions, while California's state of emergency order remains in effect. Check out what's happening in your state
- Our interactive state compliance tool now includes a section on state-sponsored retirement programs. Learn more about states that have established or will implement programs (CA, CO, CT, IL, MD, NJ, NY, OR)
COVID-19 Tools and Information
If you're looking for funding options other than a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan, we can help.
- If you’re thinking about developing a COVID-19 vaccination policy, watch this webinar for legal considerations.
- Download our eBook for insights on establishing a safe and productive return to work.
- Get answers to frequently asked questions around mandating or encouraging vaccinations in the workplace.
- Listen to our podcast for more legal considerations for your workplace vaccine policy.
- Learn how businesses are managing the COVID-19 vaccination within their workplace.
COVID-19 Webinars, Podcasts and Articles
Small businesses continue to feel unstable about their future since the rise of the pandemic in 2020.
Offering your employees a retirement plan is about more than helping them achieve a comfortable retirement; it's also about following regulations to ensure that your business is protected from liab
Resources for All Aspects of Your Business
Check Your State's Reopening Orders and Regulations
Find information on your state's stay-at-home-orders, reopening guidelines, and more.
Employee COVID-19 Screening
Through our vendor HireRight, Paychex is offering viral marker (antigen) COVID-19 testing to customers through our Employee Screening Service.
Helpful Information for Paychex Clients
Our goal is to help keep you in business during this difficult time. Here's what we're doing to support you.
We Have Solutions That Can Support You During COVID-19, and Beyond
Additional Coronavirus Information
A variety of government agencies have created dedicated web pages to offer guidance on issues related to the outbreak.
U.S. Department of Labor (DOL)
Guidance and resources around the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) including fact sheets, Q&A, posters, and field assistance bulletins.
Center for Disease Control (CDC)
Workplace guidance, disinfection recommendations, and other resources to help businesses and employers respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
Guidance related to COVID-19 and anti-discrimination laws around hiring, non-harassment, and confidentiality of medical information.
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Guidance for the control and prevention of COVID-19 in the workplace, including worker training and workplace decontamination.
World Health Organization (WHO)
Technical guidance for workplaces and institutions, as well as general information around population health and safety.