Paychex HR and Payroll Services in Alaska
Paychex Services for Alaska Businesses
Easy-To-Use Payroll Services
Pay employees with ease, potentially in just two clicks.
- Employees can update their information, such as direct deposit
- We calculate, file, and submit your payroll tax payments
- Our representatives are available 24/7
Guidance From a Dedicated HR Professional
Paychex HR helps Alaska businesses recruit, hire, manage, and retain employees with:
- Employee benefit plans
- Updates on laws and regulations that may affect your business
- The option to get advice from a dedicated HR professional
Protect Your Business and Help Improve Cash Flow
Workplace injuries can happen any time and could cost your business dearly. Paychex Insurance Agency can help you find appropriate coverage, while our Workers’ Compensation Payment Service can help improve your cash flow by using actual wages — not estimates.
Easily Track Time, Prevent Errors, and Connect With Payroll
Time tracking becomes a snap when you use our time and attendance system connected with Paychex payroll. Choose from convenient collection methods, including:
- Web punch and mobile app
- Kiosk app with facial verification
- Biometric iris and finger-scan time clocks
- Interactive voice response system
Paychex Flex®: The Single Platform for Your HR, Payroll, and Benefits
Open our all-in-one Paychex Flex® platform from your desktop or mobile devices and you’ll see how to quickly, easily, and securely manage your HR, payroll, and benefits. Use it to save time, so you can do more where it matters most.
Alaska businesses from Ketchikan to Juneau, Anchorage, Fairbanks, and further north know how convenient it can be to work with Paychex:
- Do payroll and manage HR and benefits directly from our app
- Let employees update their own information, saving you time
- Contact our service representatives whenever you need them
Contact a Paychex Payroll and HR Consultant
Want more reasons to work with Paychex? We’ve got them right here:
- 50+ years of industry experience to help guide your business
- Easy-to-use technology to help improve productivity
- Extensive knowledge of Alaska and federal laws and regulations
Find the Right Solution for Your Business
Paychex solutions grow with your business. Our all-in-one HR, payroll, and benefits technology with the option to get HR advice from a dedicated HR professional helps you find the right solution for your business needs.
Paychex Is the Smart Choice for Payroll and HR Services in Alaska
- Service whenever and however you need it
- We pay 12 million workers — 1 in 12 U.S. private-sector employees
- About 700 HR consultants, more than any other HR solutions provider
- One of America’s Most Innovative Companies — FORTUNE magazine
Additional Resources for Businesses in Alaska
Bereavement Leave: What Is It, How Does It Work & How To Create Your Own Policy
6 min. Read
RISE Act Aims to Increase Access to Full Tax Credit on Workplace Retirement Plans for Businesses with 1 to 9 Employees
6 min. Read
Payroll Solutions for Businesses of Every Size
Paychex Payroll Services can save you and your business time so that you can focus on what matters most. Hear from our customers about why they choose Paychex to help ease the payroll burden.
“Our HR business partner has pretty much been our HR manager for a very long time. The biggest take away for me is just the one-on-one help that they provide, whereas, with other services, you could be calling, and they don’t have a dedicated rep."
“As this pandemic hit, we didn’t have a lot of direction as to what was going to happen next … [my HR consultant] was able to take me by the hand and walked me through every step of the employee process I was unfamiliar with.”
"Julie [my Paychex HR consultant] does a good job of bringing the best out of us."
“Payroll, HR, keeping up with the changing IRS rules; these are things that are critical to making our business hum … Not having to invest in the back office means we can put our resources into our core business.”
“Having adequate conversations with each employee so they can tell me what makes them most comfortable (where safety is concerned during COVID-19 pandemic) – that’s priceless. It brings me peace of mind.”