Paychex HR and Payroll Services in Indianapolis, Indiana
Contact Information for Paychex in Indianapolis
Address and Phone Number
|Monday||8:00 am-5:00 pm||ET|
|Tuesday||8:00 am-5:00 pm||ET|
|Wednesday||8:00 am-5:00 pm||ET|
|Thursday||8:00 am-5:00 pm||ET|
|Friday||8:00 am-5:00 pm||ET|
8335 Keystone Crossing
Suite 300, 200
Indianapolis, IN, 46240
HR and Payroll Services in Indianapolis
- Multiple employee pay options — direct deposit, paycards, paper checks, and more
- New-hire reporting to government agencies
- 24/7, U.S.-based customer service and technical support
- Online employee self-service platform
- Integrated recruiting and hiring services
What Solutions Does Paychex Offer in Indianapolis?
Whatever your goals are, Paychex offers solutions that help keep your Indiana business moving forward — payroll services for small businesses, all-in-one HR technology, expertise on employment issues, and much more.
Indianapolis businesses use our easy-to-use payroll solutions to free up more time to focus on what they value most.
Time and Attendance
We offer flexible time-tracking options — from basic time clocks to cutting-edge time and attendance solutions — to help you increase efficiencies.
Offer a retirement plan from the largest 401(k) recordkeeper by number of plans in the U.S., according to PLANSPONSOR magazine.
Our licensed insurance agents can help you compare, analyze, and explain coverage options for P&C, workers’ compensation, cyber liability, and more.
Our experienced team of HR professionals can offer knowledge and guidance to help you reduce your risk of fines and penalties.
Find the Right Solution for Your Business in Indianapolis
Answer a few short questions, and we'll recommend Paychex services that can help your business meet its needs and objectives.
Compare Our Payroll Options
Paychex Flex® Essentials
Sign-up and start your customized payroll online, fast.
- Do payroll from anywhere with our highly rated app
- We’ll handle your payroll taxes
- 24/7/365 support from U.S. representatives
- Pay with direct deposit or print checks on-site
Paychex Flex® Select
Get payroll and HR support that can scale with your business.
- Submit payroll online or over the phone
- Flexible pay options
- Payroll tax and labor compliance support
- Option to work with a dedicated payroll specialist
- Employment and income verification services
Paychex Flex® Pro
Get your business ready for growth by connecting payroll and HR for easier management.
- Full payroll & tax service
- Screen job candidates
- Onboard new employees
- 24x7x365 support from U.S. based representatives
What Are the Advantages of Outsourcing Payroll and HR Services to Paychex?
Industry Expertise Since 1971
We have five decades of experience supporting businesses with critical payroll and HR services.
Dedicated, Knowledgeable Compliance Experts
With ever-increasing business regulations, rely on our large team of compliance experts to help you monitor and interpret employment laws that impact your business.
Reports and Analytics for More Informed Decisions
Our HR technology helps you uncover trends, compare statistics against industry benchmarks, and build data-backed business cases.
Additional Resources for Businesses in Indianapolis
What Is a Leave of Absence: Here's What Employers Should Know
6 min. Read
National Labor Relation Board’s Final Rule on Joint Employment Broadens Impact
6 min. Read