Paychex HR and Payroll Services in Ohio
Paychex Ohio Locations
Whether your business is serving tourists at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, building homes near Lake Erie, or managing heartland corn harvests, Paychex can help it thrive. With offices in Dublin and Franklin we proudly provide Ohio accessible and personal HR and payroll services.
Customer Support in Ohio
Paychex helps businesses in Ohio use their time and expertise more effectively by supporting them with everything from self-service time and attendance tracking to comprehensive human capital management systems and benefits solutions.
Paychex Services for Ohio Businesses
- HR, payroll, time and attendance, and benefits integration on a single, easy-to-use technology platform
- Online time and attendance tracker featuring multiple punch-in options for increased payroll accuracy
- Automated notification to employees eligible for retirement plans with an easy, 4-click enrollment process
- Ability to pay different types of workers — hourly, salaried, and contract
- 24/7 customer service with in-app help, chat, and phone support
- Online employee self-service
- Comprehensive hiring and onboarding services and support so you can quickly find the right employee and make an excellent first impression
- Federal, state, and local regulatory oversight to monitor developments and provide guidance that helps Ohio businesses comply with ever-changing regulations.
- Robust data-driven reporting and analytics that uncover trends, compares data against benchmarks, and builds business cases for efficient decision making
The Single Platform for Your HR, Payroll, and Benefits in Ohio
From self-employed startups to large corporations, Paychex software is built to handle the diversified needs of any business of any size as well as their in-office and remote employees. Our technology and personal support integrate on Paychex Flex®, a single platform that adapts to your growth and needs, ultimately strengthening your business’s ability to remain flexible, resilient, and relevant.
Find the Right Solution for Your Business in Ohio
Paychex is ready to move your business in Ohio forward with its affordable, innovative solutions and expert support, sized just right for your needs today and tomorrow.
Paychex Is the Smart Choice for Payroll and HR in Ohio
- Recipient of numerous awards for excellence and innovation in HR and payroll technology.
- Flexible support when and where you need it.
- HR industry experts since 1971.
Additional Resources for Businesses in Ohio
Bereavement Leave: What Is It, How Does It Work & How To Create Your Own Policy
6 min. Read
RISE Act Aims to Increase Access to Full Tax Credit on Workplace Retirement Plans for Businesses with 1 to 9 Employees
6 min. Read