7 Questions Every Employer Should Ask Before Hiring Employees
Get this free guide
Payroll, HR, benefits, and maintaining compliance probably weren’t the reasons you started a business. But, running a small business in the 21st century requires complex tasks such as classifying employees as being exempt or nonexempt; handling workers’ compensation; finding the right health insurance plans; helping employees prepare for retirement; and much, much more.
In this e-book, we cover some of the most important and complex tasks facing business owners today, and provide answers to questions like:
- What do I need to know about classification, compensation, and overtime rules?
- How do I choose the right insurance plan?
- What benefits should I offer to help attract and help retain talent?
- How can I make benefits more affordable?
- How can I avoid the pitfalls of payroll processing?
- How should I handle wage garnishments?
- What are best practices for terminating employment?