[Download] Your Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
Developing a Business Continuity Plan (BCP) not only addresses response to global pandemics (like COVID-19), but to natural disasters and malicious incidents such as cyberattacks.
In this e-book, you’ll learn about:
- What a BCP is and why it’s critical to your business health
- Common issues caused by business interruption
- The top three threats: public health, natural disasters, and cyber attacks
- Solutions: data back-up, Cloud-based HCM solutions, and business interruption insurance
- Additional resources to help you develop a BCP action plan
This website contains articles posted for informational and educational value. Paychex is not responsible for information contained within any of these materials. Any opinions expressed within materials are not necessarily the opinion of, or supported by, Paychex. The information in these materials should not be considered legal or accounting advice, and it should not substitute for legal, accounting, and other professional advice where the facts and circumstances warrant.