How you handle employee lifecycle milestones – from initial job postings and recruiting to discipline and terminations – can go a long way toward affecting how well your workforce performs. Likewise, there are a variety of regulations and rules that can lead to government fines (or litigation) if not managed properly.
We’ve highlighted key areas of the employee lifecycle in this useful guide, as well as some ways to address them.
What You’ll Learn About:
- Creating postings
- Effective recruiting strategies
- Background checks
- New-hire paperwork and reporting
- New-employee orientation
- Employment-at-will relationship
- Progressive discipline
- Minimizing pain for terminated employees
- Best practices for avoiding HR lawsuits
Thanks for your interest in Paychex resources. Please provide the following information.