How Hospitality Businesses Are Innovating Out of the COVID-19 Pandemic
Get this free guide
As vaccines continue to roll out across the U.S. and the pandemic slows, people are returning to pre-COVID routines, and the hospitality sector is on track for a comeback. Americans are traveling again, restaurants are returning to total seating capacity, and resorts are seeing their rooms, eateries and spas fill. The pandemic's impact on the industry created far-reaching changes. What has emerged is an industry spurred by innovation driving post-pandemic recovery in new and different ways.
Paychex studied input from business leaders in restaurant and travel service companies to learn about the adjustments businesses made to survive.
- The most significant business challenges they faced in the past year;
- Innovations that spurred business survival;
- Technologies they adopted;
- Support provided for employee wellness;
- The value of working with a Professional Employer Organization; and
- The long-term impact of the pandemic on the industry