Payroll and a 401(k) Plan Go Better Together
For small business owners, setting up and administering a 401(k) plan can be time-consuming and demanding. To learn the reasons that companies prefer integrated payroll systems, download this free white paper.
- Offering Retirement Benefits. By offering retirement benefits, small businesses can attract and retain greater talent. Read about the multiple benefits, including tax advantages.
- Retirement Plan Types. Learn about the two main 401(k) plan options for business owners: traditional and safe harbor plans.
- Administering a 401(k) Plan. Setting up and administering retirement plans as a business owner involves multiple considerations. Read about the numerous responsibilities, including coordinating with other organizations, clarifying the rules for all employees, developing record keeping systems, enrolling employees, and reporting to government agencies.
- Payroll Integration Options. Learn about integrating 401(k) records with payroll systems using Paychex 401(k), a technology platform that allows payroll and retirement plan systems to work together efficiently.
- Benefits of Payroll Integration. Find out the reasons that companies use payroll integrated 401(k) plans, including simplicity of use, financial accuracy, data security and system efficiency.
- Decision-Making Questions. Evaluate the cost of administering 401(k) plans. Answer questions that assist in calculating how much time and money is saved through outsourcing.
- Choosing a Payroll Integration Partner. Small business owners must consider multiple criteria when choosing a payroll integration vendor, such as types of funds available for employees, retirement plan flexibility, service quality, vendor reputation, efficient technology, and system access options for employees. Download this free white paper to read more about these factors.