As an owner or manager of a small business, you may be tasked with functions you lack expertise in—things like payroll, tax deposits, and tax returns, all of which can be extremely complex and can lead to government fines as well as litigation if not managed properly.
To help you learn more, our guide highlights these key tax functions.
Here’s What You’ll Learn About:
- Federal Tax Deposit Rules
- Federal Tax Return Due Dates
- Federal Tax Deposit Due Dates
- End-of-Year Payroll Checklist
- Employee-Paid Taxes
- Employer Tax Deposits
- Tax Returns
- State Unemployment Insurance Tax
- Glossary of Payroll Forms, Terms, and Acronyms
Thanks for your interest in Paychex resources. Please provide the following information.