Time Saving Solutions for Payroll, HR, and Benefits
- Hire, pay, manage, and retain employees with confidence
- Compliance expertise every step of the way
- Scalable solutions that grow as you do
Why More than 730,000 Businesses Use Paychex
Manage HR, payroll, benefits, and more from our industry leading all-in-one solution
- Bundles built to fit businesses of every size
- Customized solutions for support beyond payroll
- Flexible pay options for employees to choose from
Sign Up for Payroll Online
- No cost or obligation until your first payroll
- Easy online payroll, tax filing, sign up, and set up
- Chat and phone support available 24/7
Get Valuable Tax Credits
- Our ERTC Service offers specially trained consultants who can forecast your potential credit, then prepare and file amended returns.
- Our clients have secured an average of $190,000 in employee retention tax credit.
One Platform for Your HR, Payroll, and Benefits
Pay Employees Your Way and Automate Tax Payments
- Enables faster, more accurate payroll processing
- Calculates, files, and submits your payroll taxes
- Simplifies HR & benefits with payroll integration
Hire, Onboard, Manage, and Develop Productive Employees
- Single solution for recruiting to retirement
- Dedicated HR professionals
- In-app help, chat, and phone support, 24/7
Track Employee Time and Maximize Payroll Accuracy
- Automate time tracking: improve speed & accuracy
- Improve productivity: Track actual employee hours
- Enter time anywhere: office, online & smartwatch
Help Employees Save for Retirement and Reduce Taxable Income
- Top 401(k) recordkeeper: more plan experience1
- Easy plan set up for you + employees
- Simple to switch retirement plan to Paychex
Offer Health, Dental, Vision and More to Recruit & Retain Employees
- Partnering with top-tier national/regional carriers
- Offers benefits employees & families value most
- Decades of experience
HR and Payroll Solutions by Business Size
Paychex Solo provides solutions for self-employed business owners to pay themselves a salary while also saving for retirement.
Paychex's small business solutions are customized for businesses with 1–19 employees to help you save time, cut costs & comply with government regulations.
Paychex solutions for businesses with 20–49 employees can help owners and managers save time, reduce errors & stay informed of new and changing regulations.
Paychex offers large business solutions; a blend of service and technology to help in your efforts to stay compliant & in control of your HR infrastructure.
Find the Right Solution
Answer a few short questions, and we’ll recommend the right services for your business.
Hear From Some of Our Customers
If you are looking to outsource, Paychex can help you manage HR, payroll, benefits, and more.
"The daily time that I don’t spend on (payroll) … it really changes my daily routine. It allows me to make phone calls, answer emails, talk with general contractors and talk with my franchise (personnel). Having the ability to do that streamlines both processes."
“Being able to promote the jobs that we have with the different platforms that Paychex has, to get our jobs out there and recruit more people, they’ve made the onboarding process a lot easier for us to hire as quickly as possible.”
“In working with Paychex, it has given me the freedom to work on the business knowing that our payroll is being taken care of and being managed day to day, and I don’t have to worry about it, which is beautiful.”
“We do care very much about our employees, and we want them to be able to save for the future. But also (use a retirement plan) for recruitment and bringing new employees in. The food service industry is tough when it comes to getting good people in, and having that one extra benefit to be able to offer them makes a big difference.”
"In order for my business to do well, I basically have to pay lots of attention to the quality, the training, the employees. So, considering all of this, I am very happy I am with Paychex because they are making it easy for me."
Plumbing Doctor Finds a Remedy for Consistency and Growth with Paychex PEO
“With Paychex PEO there is just a huge increase of knowledge (on our part) about best practices for running a business, especially in California where there’s also a lot of compliance and labor laws that seem to change all the time.”
— Jessie Farias Tavera, COO, Plumbing M.D.