A Simple Approach to Payroll, HR, and Benefits
Hire, pay, manage, and retain employees with confidence.
Why Approximately 740,000 Businesses Use Paychex
Manage HR, payroll, benefits, and more from our industry leading all-in-one solution
- Bundles built to fit businesses of every size
- Customized solutions for support beyond payroll
- Flexible pay options for employees to choose from
Sign Up for Payroll Online
- No cost or obligation until your first payroll
- Easy online payroll, tax filing, sign up, and set up
- Chat and phone support available 24/7
- Access dedicated support and scalable tools
- Offer world-class benefits to retain talent
- Stay ahead of regulations with compliance expertise
One Platform for Your HR, Payroll, and Benefits
Pay Employees Your Way and Automate Tax Payments
- Enables faster, more accurate payroll processing
- Calculates, files, and submits your payroll taxes
- Simplifies HR & benefits with payroll integration
Hire, Onboard, Manage, and Develop Productive Employees
- Single solution for recruiting to retirement
- Dedicated HR professionals
- In-app help, chat, and phone support, 24/7
Track Employee Time and Maximize Payroll Accuracy
- Automate time tracking: improve speed & accuracy
- Improve productivity: Track actual employee hours
- Enter time anywhere: office, online & smartwatch
Help Employees Save for Retirement and Reduce Taxable Income
- Top 401(k) recordkeeper: more plan experience1
- Easy plan set up for you + employees
- Simple to switch retirement plan to Paychex
Offer Health, Dental, Vision and More to Recruit & Retain Employees
- Partnering with top-tier national/regional carriers
- Offers benefits employees & families value most
- Decades of experience
HR and Payroll Solutions by Business Size
Paychex provides solutions for self-employed business owners to pay themselves a salary while also saving for retirement.
Paychex's small business solutions are customized for businesses with 1–19 employees to help you save time, cut costs & comply with government regulations.
Paychex solutions for businesses with 20–49 employees can help owners and managers save time, reduce errors & stay informed of new and changing regulations.
Paychex offers large business solutions; a blend of service and technology to help in your efforts to stay compliant & in control of your HR infrastructure.
Find the Right Solution
Answer a few short questions, and we’ll recommend the right services for your business.
Hear From Some of Our Customers
If you are looking to outsource, Paychex can help you manage HR, payroll, benefits, and more.
"The daily time that I don’t spend on (payroll) … it really changes my daily routine. It allows me to make phone calls, answer emails, talk with general contractors and talk with my franchise (personnel). Having the ability to do that streamlines both processes."
“Being able to promote the jobs that we have with the different platforms that Paychex has, to get our jobs out there and recruit more people, they’ve made the onboarding process a lot easier for us to hire as quickly as possible.”
“In working with Paychex, it has given me the freedom to work on the business knowing that our payroll is being taken care of and being managed day to day, and I don’t have to worry about it, which is beautiful.”
“We had a different kind of workers' compensation program and I found out very early on that when you don't have an eye on it right throughout the year, it can add up. [Now] we know exactly what we're paying at the end of the year and it's honestly helped us so much for our budgeting.”
"In order for my business to do well, I basically have to pay lots of attention to the quality, the training, the employees. So, considering all of this, I am very happy I am with Paychex because they are making it easy for me."
Interior Architectural Design Collective Reshapes Expectations from the Inside Out
“Starting a business, all of a sudden you are responsible for feeding people. You're 100% responsible for their livelihood, and I don't take that lightly. But, it is a challenge (for women-owned businesses).”
— Kelly Ennis, Founder/Managing Partner, The Verve Partnership