AICPA-Paychex Partner Program terms and conditions
Valid only for new clients to Paychex payroll, retirement, and HR services who were referred by their Certified Public Accountant as part of the AICPA/Paychex Partner Program.
- A credit of up to one month free on a Paychex Flex payroll package will be applied to the eligible client's invoice for their first 30 days on the Paychex service.
- The credit issued will be the new client’s actual first month processing and service fees, or $2,500, whichever is less.
- This payroll offer also includes a six-month guarantee (see terms below).
- A credit of up to one month free on the Paychex HR Services ASO package will be applied to the eligible client's invoice at the beginning of their sixth month on the Paychex service.
- The credit issued will be the new client's actual sixth month processing and service fees, or $2,500, whichever is less.
- Eligible clients will receive one month free of Paychex 401(k) recordkeeping fees charged to the plan sponsor, for their first 30 days on the service.
- Plans structured to have only asset-based recordkeeping fees will not be charged for one month of asset-based recordkeeping fees.
- This 401(k) offer also includes a six-month guarantee (see terms below).
- The AICPA/Paychex Partner Program offers a six-month, money-back guarantee to eligible clients for Paychex Flex payroll and for Paychex 401(k) Retirement Services.
- For Paychex Flex payroll, the six month guarantee window for payroll begins on the date that the client processes their first Paychex payroll. For 401(k), it begins at the time the client processes their first 401(k) deduction.
- To request the six-month, money-back guarantee, the eligible Paychex Flex payroll client must make a formal request in writing to both their payroll specialist and the Paychex 401(k) Service Center. These written requests must be received by Paychex no later than the close of business on the last day of the sixth month on the subject Paychex service. Any request made after the end of the sixth month is invalid.
- This offer is only valid for eligible clients who are terminating the service being refunded (Paychex Flex payroll and/or Paychex 401(k) services). Additionally, the client’s invoices must be fully paid and the client must be in good standing when the request is made.
- The amount of the refund is limited to either the actual amount paid by the client in service fees during their first six months, or $5,000, whichever is less.
- If the client who exercised a refund at any time elects to return to Paychex services at a later date, no additional guarantee periods nor refunds will be honored.