December is a busy time of year for anyone, but for thousands of businesses across the country, it means year end colliding with the holidays to create what can be a potentially overwhelming experience. That’s why this year, Paychex encouraged organizations to take a step back to celebrate the power of simplicity.
The first Paychex Season for Simplicity contest invited business owners, administrators, and organizational leaders to share how Paychex is making HR and payroll simpler for them, as well as what the entrants do to make their customers lives easier.
Of the nearly 450 entries, a panel of judges selected the following eight winners to each receive a $250 cash prize:
- Ichelle Abraham, Plymale & Dingus (Columbus, OH)
- Katie Beals, BMO Harris Bank (Fishers, IN)
- Kayla Fletcher, For His Glory (Tulsa, OK)
- Connie Lackey, All American Farms (Boynton Beach, FL)
- Laura Majewski, Toyoda Gosei (Troy, MI)
- Susan Rivera, Cady Building Maintenance (New Hope, MN)
- Kathy Stepkowicz, Starfinder Foundation (Philadelphia, PA)
- Ritu Kumar, Metadyne (Towanda, PA)
Thank you for those who took the time to enter the Season for Simplicity contest. Paychex looks forward to bringing simple solutions to your complex HR problems all year round!