Paychex HR and Payroll Services in Las Vegas, Nevada
Contact Information for Paychex in Las Vegas
Address and Phone Number
|Monday||8:00 am-5:00 pm||PT|
|Tuesday||8:00 am-5:00 pm||PT|
|Wednesday||8:00 am-5:00 pm||PT|
|Thursday||8:00 am-5:00 pm||PT|
|Friday||8:00 am-5:00 pm||PT|
8235 South Eastern Avenue
Las Vegas, NV, 89123
HR and Payroll Services in Las Vegas
- Payroll and tax services
- Employee benefits including 401(k) plans, financial wellness tools, health insurance, and more
- Employee pay options such as direct deposit, paycards, and paper checks
- Compliance support for federal, state, and local employment laws
- Integrated payroll and HR dashboard with configurable views
- Business insurance policies*
- HR support and assistance throughout the employee life cycle
- New-hire reporting to government agencies
- Time tracking solutions that integrate with payroll
- 24/7, U.S.-based customer service and technical support
What Solutions Does Paychex Offer in Las Vegas?
Keep your Nevada business moving forward with help from a range of Paychex services.
Las Vegas businesses can process payroll online, over the phone, or with the help of a payroll specialist.
Payroll Tax Services
Get help calculating, paying, and filing payroll taxes, plus get the tax credits your business is eligible for.
Get human resources solutions paired with dedicated support from our team of professionals.
Integrate payroll with benefits — health insurance, FSAs and HSAs, retirement plans, and more — to help simplify your administrative responsibilities.
Find the Right Solution for Your Business in Las Vegas
Need payroll, HR, and benefits solutions in Nevada but not sure where to start? We can recommend services that best match your needs and objectives.
Compare Our Payroll Options
Paychex Flex® Essentials
Quickly sign up and get started with a fully online, custom payroll solution.
- Five-star mobile app
- Payroll tax calculation and filing
- U.S. based support 24x7x365
- Direct deposit and on-site check printing
Paychex Flex® Select
For businesses with multiple payroll and HR needs.
- Submit payroll online or over the phone
- Flexible pay options
- Payroll tax and labor compliance support
- Option to work with a dedicated payroll specialist
- Online learning management system
Paychex Flex® Pro
Get your business ready for growth by connecting payroll and HR for easier management.
- Full payroll & tax service
- Screen job candidates
- Onboard new employees
- 24x7x365 support from U.S. based representatives
What Are the Advantages of Outsourcing Payroll and HR Services to Paychex?
650+ HR Professionals Averaging 8 Years of Training and Expertise
One of our human resources experts can get to know your business and provide the support you need.
Single HR, Payroll, and Benefits Platform Makes Business Simple
Complete critical HR and payroll tasks from one centralized location.
Dedicated, Knowledgeable Compliance Experts
Our team of compliance experts monitors and interprets changes to federal, state, and local employment laws that may impact your business.