In the 2019 Paychex Pulse of HR Survey, we asked HR professionals to tell us their greatest challenges. Attracting talent was number one, followed by keeping up with regulations, tracking employees’ time, training and development, and administering benefits.
The survey also uncovered how HR professionals are increasingly perceived as having a more strategic role in their companies as they overcome these challenges in surprising new ways. Some of these include using employee perks to remain competitive, employing technology to transform the HR function, and upskilling to fill open roles.
If you’re looking for fresh ways to improve your ability to handle some of these challenges and increase employee efficiency, this webinar is for you. You’ll learn how HR leaders are:
- Elevating their function from a managing, or administrative, position to playing a more strategic role in shaping the direction of their business
- Harnessing technology to make better decisions and drive both hiring and engagement
- Evaluating workplace productivity and efficiency
- Implementing staff training and development programs
- Facilitating training for discrimination and harassment
- Transforming company culture to drive results
- Assessing employee performance more frequently