Capitalizing on the Employee Self-Service Trend
As of 2010, over 80% of Americans use the Internet, making the workforce more geographically diverse and technologically savvy than ever before. Just as we are growing more accustomed to managing everything from our finances to our personal relationships online, soon the ability to manage HR information via the Internet will also be commonplace. With over half of companies already using benefits and/or enrollment administration systems, the time to begin implementing HR self-service is now.
Companies using online self-service experience:
- Increased Efficiency - How can self-service systems make both your company and your employees more efficient in managing HR procedures?
- Greater Accuracy - How can employee self-service better ensure data accuracy and input overall?
- Improved Recordkeeping - With greater accuracy and efficiency, how will HR self-service also improve a company's recordkeeping and standardize processes?
- Better Responsiveness to Employees - See how a self-service system can help your company better meet the needs of your employees, as well as engage with them in a more effective manner. Also learn how to communicate to employees that even though it's called "self-service" that doesn't mean they're completely on their own.
- Successful Employee Training and Adoption of HR Self-Service - What can a company do in order to ensure that employees are trained properly in the use of a new self-service system? How should you address the concerns of employees who are unsure of the new system?
Download this free white paper to learn more about the benefits of self-service systems, what steps you can take to ensure the success of employee self-service, and future trends in HR self-service.