Paychex Pulse of HR Survey: Stepping Up to Lead
- Human Resources
Last Updated: 08/03/2020
Get the Free Guide
The year 2020 has challenged HR leaders like never before, yet they continue to play an important strategic role in their organizations while also fueling efficiency, building culture, and developing teams with a reliance on the right technology and tools. At the same time, they’ve devised and implemented rapid HR responses to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The fourth annual 2020 Paychex Pulse of HR Survey provides an in-depth look at how HR professionals are contributing to the success of the companies they serve. Their leadership role is illustrated by this key data point: Nearly nine in 10 HR professionals have a voice in overall company strategy.
Download the report to learn more about how HR professionals are:
- Relying on technology to transform the HR function
- Improving employee engagement
- Evolving and using employee perks to remain competitive
- Upskilling to fill some open roles
- Keeping pace with evolving regulation