Time Saving Solutions for Payroll, HR, and Benefits
- Hire, pay, manage, and retain employees with confidence
- Compliance expertise every step of the way
- Scalable solutions that grow as you do
Why More than 730,000 Businesses Use Paychex
Manage HR, payroll, benefits, and more from our industry leading all-in-one solution
- Bundles built to fit businesses of every size
- Customized solutions for support beyond payroll
- Flexible pay options for employees to choose from
Sign Up for Payroll Online
- No cost or obligation until your first payroll
- Easy online payroll, tax filing, sign up, and set up
- Chat and phone support available 24/7
Get Valuable Tax Credits
- Our ERTC Service offers specially trained consultants who can forecast your potential credit, then prepare and file amended returns.
- Our clients have secured an average of $190,000 in employee retention tax credit.
One Platform for Your HR, Payroll, and Benefits
Pay Employees Your Way and Automate Tax Payments
- Enables faster, more accurate payroll processing
- Calculates, files, and submits your payroll taxes
- Simplifies HR & benefits with payroll integration
Hire, Onboard, Manage, and Develop Productive Employees
- Single solution for recruiting to retirement
- Dedicated HR professionals: Overall 4.8/5 approval2
- In-app help, chat, and phone support, 24/7
Track Employee Time and Maximize Payroll Accuracy
- Automate time tracking: improve speed & accuracy
- Improve productivity: Track actual employee hours
- Enter time anywhere: office, online & smartwatch
Help Employees Save for Retirement and Reduce Taxable Income
- Top 401(k) recordkeeper: more plan experience3
- Easy plan set up for you + employees
- Simple to switch retirement plan to Paychex
Offer Health, Dental, Vision and More to Recruit & Retain Employees
- Top 100 insurance agency: decades of experience4
- Partnering with top-tier national/regional carriers
- Offers benefits employees & families value most
HR and Payroll Solutions by Business Size
Paychex Solo provides solutions for self-employed business owners to pay themselves a salary while also saving for retirement.
Paychex's small business solutions are customized for businesses with 1–19 employees to help you save time, cut costs & comply with government regulations.
Paychex solutions for businesses with 20–49 employees can help owners and managers save time, reduce errors & stay informed of new and changing regulations.
Paychex offers large business solutions; a blend of service and technology to help in your efforts to stay compliant & in control of your HR infrastructure.
Find the Right Solution
Answer a few short questions, and we’ll recommend the right services for your business.
Hear From Some of Our Satisfied Customers
"There was a lot of paperwork, worrying about the tax codes, a lot of office hours involved taking up a lot of my time. Now with Paychex, one day a week, 10 to 15 minute call…Paychex definitely helps us manage our cashflow."
“What we learned in a discovery process with Paychex was all the different services that were available. That was music to my ears as a new CFO …. From an efficiency standpoint, knowing we could have our 401(k) under your program, having the management and compliance done with one party obviously makes my life a lot easier.”
“The tastes and preferences … of our employees is a moving goalpost. As we bring on new talent, Paychex is doing a comprehensive review of our benefits plans and is also working with us to create new benefits that we don’t even offer today … to ensure we really are an employer of choice.”
"Having a partner to help me with payroll affords me extra time to work on my business, do networking, and actually build the business."
"For a very small business person, Paychex is like a treasure trove for me. I can ask anything. I can go anywhere. I can grow my practice in the best way I see fit and have the resources I need."
Restaurant Owners Got a Tip and Used It to Help Employees and the Business
“We do care very much about our employees, and we want them to be able to save for the future, but also (we use a retirement plan) for recruitment. The food service industry is tough when it comes to getting good people in, and having that one extra benefit to be able to offer them makes a big difference.”
— Jordan Zybala, owner, Lago 210