Paychex HR and Payroll Services in Georgia
Paychex Services for Georgia Businesses
Easy-To-Use Payroll Services for Georgia Businesses
- Pay employees in as little as two clicks
- Allow them to update direct deposit and other personal information
- Let us calculate, file, and submit your payroll tax payments
- Ask for support when you need it, from expert representatives
Simplify Managing Employees With a Professional Employer Organization (PEO)
Paychex HR PEO can help you recruit, hire, onboard, manage, and engage employees.
- Offer competitive employee benefits
- Keep up with Georgia state and federal regulations
- Get HR advice from an available HR professional
Make It Easier for Employees and Their Families To Pay for Healthcare
Find the right healthcare plan for your business and your employees, and then simplify plan management with help from Paychex Insurance Agency and our licensed agents.
Offer a Plan and Make It Easier To Manage
Georgians, like all Americans, are falling behind on retirement savings. Help them prepare for the future with a retirement plan that we can help you manage. Here are a few of our plan options:
- Traditional 401(k)
- Pooled Employer 401(k) Plan (PEP)
- SIMPLE IRA
Paychex Flex®: The Single Platform for Your HR, Payroll, and Benefits
Our secure, all-in-one payroll, HR, and benefits platform:
Paychex Flex®, makes it all easy to manage from your desktop or mobile devices.
Convenient Service for Georgia Businesses
The impact of all the businesses like yours on the state economy is bigger than the Georgia Aquarium. Let Paychex help you do even more, by making it convenient to manage your payroll, HR, and benefits — from Atlanta to Valdosta, and Columbus to Savannah.
Contact a Paychex Payroll and HR Consultant
- Helping businesses succeed since 1971
- Extensive knowledge of federal, Georgia, and other state laws and regulations
- All-in-one technology helps you save time so you can focus on what matters most
Find the Right Solution for Your Business
Each business in Georgia has its own goals and challenges. Paychex technology, knowledge, and service can help you take back the time needed to achieve your specific vision for your business and employees.
Paychex Is the Smart Choice for Payroll and HR Services in Georgia
- Service when and how you want it
- $751 billion in financial transactions securely processed for clients*
- Approximately 700 highly trained, U.S.-based HR professionals
- World’s Most Admired Companies — FORTUNE magazine
Additional Resources for Businesses in Georgia
Bereavement Leave: What Is It, How Does It Work & How To Create Your Own Policy
6 min. Read
RISE Act Aims to Increase Access to Full Tax Credit on Workplace Retirement Plans for Businesses with 1 to 9 Employees
6 min. Read
Payroll Solutions for Businesses of Every Size
Paychex Payroll Services can save you and your business time so that you can focus on what matters most. Hear from our customers about why they choose Paychex to help ease the payroll burden.
“Having adequate conversations with each employee so they can tell me what makes them most comfortable (where safety is concerned during COVID-19 pandemic) – that’s priceless. It brings me peace of mind.”
StratasCorp Technologies was quickly outgrowing their payroll provider. Paychex helped them save 10 hours a month and $10,000 a year in tax penalties.
“When I hired my first employee, I jumped the gun …. found out I wasn’t doing it the right way. I didn’t know much about HR. That’s when Paychex helped a lot … got me set up with everything I needed to do. Now, my mind is at ease.”
Plumbing Doctor was spending too much time tracking down information on how new regulations could impact their business and doing research to get answers for their HR questions. Working with Paychex PEO provides them with 80 hours a month to focus on growing their business.
"Julie [my Paychex HR consultant] does a good job of bringing the best out of us."