What’s ahead for employees, leaders, work and HR? A study on business priorities for 2022.
- Donna Meek, Director, Paychex
- Stu Richards, CEO, Bredin
The year ahead is likely to be one of re-establishing goals, work norms, and business models, and reinvigorating the workforce. To help business and human resource (HR) leaders navigate the challenges on the horizon, Paychex invested in its fourth annual study of workforce trends impacting small- to medium-sized businesses.
Watch this recorded webinar to benchmark your business and glean insights and ideas to help enhance your company's success in the year ahead.
Learn how other businesses like yours are grappling with:
- The challenges of managing people.
- The most effective employee benefits to aid retention.
- Initiatives to maximize employee job satisfaction and wellbeing.
- Efforts to boost employee engagement.
- The positive impact of diversity, equity and inclusion programs.
- The challenges that lie in the year ahead.
- Why business leaders outsource HR functions.
This event is not eligible for CPE or IRS CE credit.