Resolving Conflict and Building a More Collaborative Work Environment
Conflict isn’t always the enemy of productivity. If handled constructively, it can promote innovation, inspire positive changes in the workplace, and take teams to new levels of productivity.
But when conflict isn’t resolved, it can take on a life of its own, spreading virally throughout an organization. It can lead to a backstabbing environment, absenteeism, and poor employee performance. Worse, when left unchecked, it can seep out into external interactions with customers and erode a company’s brand and reputation.
This webinar will help you master the fundamentals of conflict resolution, including:
- Defining conflict
- Recognizing common types of conflict
- Looking at the positive and negative consequences of conflict
- Understanding the stages of conflict
- Discussing conflict management styles, and
- Showing you how to move from conflict to problem resolution.
Is your company struggling with conflict? Find out how to creative a more positive, collaborative workplace in this free, informative webinar. Just provide us a few details to access this presentation.