On September 29, 2016, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) released a revised EEO-1 Report that includes the requirement to collect summary pay data from certain employers starting with the 2017 report.
What You'll Learn
- Which companies are affected by the revised report
- Background on federal equal employment opportunity (EEO) laws
- What's different in the revised EEO-1 report
- How you can prepare to file the report
- Where to find additional resources
Thanks for your interest in Paychex resources. Please provide the following information.