There has been a lot of news coverage of the Affordable Health Care Act of 2010. This free white paper will discuss how the following acts affect your mid-sized business:
- Grandfather Provision: Learn how businesses that have current health care coverage can keep those plans and avoid certain requirements of the law.
- Non-Discrimination Provision: Read about the mandate that most people with pre-existing conditions may not have coverage denied or rescinded under the Act.
- Automatic Enrollment: Learn about the requirement that most companies will be required to enroll most employees in a health care plan.
- Appeals Process: Discover details about the appeals process that employers must have regarding health care decisions made on behalf of employees.
- Wellness Program Incentives: Read about grants available to employers to help fund wellness programs for their employees.
- FSA, HSA and HRA Plans and Over the Counter Medicines: Learn about changes in the use of various health care accounts and programs to cover the cost of over the counter and prescription medications.
- Young-Adult Coverage: Read about provisions affecting the coverage of young adult dependents until age 26.
- Form W-2 Reporting: Read about changes in the W-2 form relating to reporting of health care costs.
- Community Living Assistance Service and Support Act: Learn about this voluntary program to help people obtain long-term care insurance.
- Pre-Existing Insurance Plan: Find out how this temporary program can help those people still without insurance because of pre-existing conditions.
- Health Care Exchanges and Small Business Health Option Program: Learn about these new ways to pool resources and find affordable health care.
Thanks for your interest in Paychex resources. Please provide the following information.